Being prepared for the big day takes planning and organization. We added a check list to help make the day go smoothly for you and our moving staff. Here are some good ideas that will help
Be present at the agreed–upon time.
- Place any items not intended for packing and transport in a separate area.
- Secure parking for the moving van that is not more than 40 feet from building access.
- Ensure indoors stairways and pathways are clear of clutter and debris.
- Clear walkways and driveways of debris that could interfere with loading and unloading of the moving van.
- Secure pets and small children.
- Ensure any appliances to be moved have been disconnected from gas or electricity.
- Any boxes that have breakables, clearly label "fragile" or "breakable" and secure the box with packing tape.
- Any furniture that needs to be disassembled should be done prior to moving day. If you need our staff to disassemble your furniture prior to loading, please let us know during your consultation. We will be happy to assist.
This check list are just some ideas that will help us to make your move easier, faster and more efficient for our guys.
Safety is a priority for both you, your family and our staff.
See you on moving day!